Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Quick Ideas

You know how sometimes you get an idea that just smacks you right in the head, and you have the whole thing done in 20 minutes from start to finish? That happened to me, oh, about 25 minutes ago. :-)
I don't know where it came from, but this line just popped in to my head, and I could see the whole concept clearly. This would be a wonderful anniversary card, Valentine's Day card, or a "just because" for the special someone in your life. Available in 10 pack greeting cards, and journals.


3 comments:

  1. i LOVE that line... I may need a t-shirt of this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am going to do a tee. I just didn't have enough time today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own prom dresses in your wedding.You can visit our site wholesale wedding dresses.cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses, mother of the bride dresses,column wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,strapless wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,quinceanera dresses,summer wedding dresses,top vip wedding dresses,wedding accessoriesyour dream. Get your wedding dresses in our wedding dress shop. There are some information on wedding dress in our wedding dresses blog such as wedding gown shops,WholesaleWeddingDresses.ca Blog. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.

    ReplyDelete